At Metalex Aluminium Industries, we realize that every project is different. To create custom products that better meet your requirements, we’ve invested in state-of-the-art extrusion press, billet heating, quenching and handling equipment along with enhancing our engineering capabilities. We can produce custom aluminium extrusions with complex multi-void hollow shapes, tight tolerances extruded to your specifications.
Metalex Aluminium Industries has an annual capacity of 4,500 metric tons under one roof with a hydraulic extrusion press of 1450 metric tons which is controlled by Microprocessor-based technology and programmable logic control (PLC) system.
We have a fully integrated plant with a Billet casting facility and our in-house foundry furnace.
- An imported 1600 UST four column hydraulically operated, microprocessor controlled extrusion pressthat has the flexibility to extrude 6 and 7-inch diameter billets
- An imported high-energy efficient log heater with hot log shear that ensures uniform temperature during extrusion
- A fully automatic Pullar and handling system that ensures the extruded profiles are straight and scratch free
- Superior quality aluminium extrusion handling and belt conveyor that keeps the soft metal scratch free and shiny
- An imported microprocessor controlled Ageing furnace that ensures uniform temperature and flow of air to the extruded profiles during heat treatment
- An in-house alloying and melting furnaces backed up by an imported Hot Top-Casting machine for the casting of billets